245T Member 125 Member For: 20y 6m Location: The Monaro Posted 24/05/07 07:38 AM Posted 24/05/07 07:38 AM Hi, With all the water restrictions, I have to use the car wash and the pressure is removing the paint off some of the plastic pieces. Also it is standard height and the spoiler is scraped from bad driveways, [how do you lowered mob cope?]. So for its 1st birthday took it to the local panel shop and they removed the bumper fixed it up and the side skirts where the paint was peeling and touched up stone chips. They did a perfect job. The T had no dents, so now it looks brand new again. I am thinking of next a new windscreen as that looks shabby now.How much $570, the XR6 badges were $70 Ford never misses out.I was going to post pics but no need its perfect. BTW he said not to use the pressure gun on plastic, so now I spray from a distance.haapis.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 24/05/07 08:14 AM Posted 24/05/07 08:14 AM Get the windscreen from O'Briens, it will be a fraction of the price of Ford and O'Briens use genuine Ford screens. Should get it for under $200 fitted.
shnaped_second e-drifter Member 209 Member For: 19y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/05/07 10:17 AM Posted 24/05/07 10:17 AM Yeah its very hard having a lowered car, not sure how low XR's can go but I can lower my coilovers until its ass is scraping, anyway my plan of attack is to stay away from steep driveways
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now