ford268 Member 140 Member For: 19y 8m 21d Posted 22/05/07 07:48 AM Posted 22/05/07 07:48 AM hi all, I ordered a john bow cat back for my n/a today, the only reason I got it was because it is from a friend who deals with them and got it cheaper.. has anyone got john bowe? what are they like? I have read they are sh*t but I hope it doesnt go backwards in performance.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 22/05/07 09:08 AM Posted 22/05/07 09:08 AM Don't think I can recall anyone on here actually outlaying there hard earned for one which will tell you something So the jury is probably not required, other than to say it was considered that they seemed overpriced.
ford268 Member 140 Member For: 19y 8m 21d Posted 22/05/07 09:53 AM Author Posted 22/05/07 09:53 AM I am getting it a little cheaper than retail so the price isnt a worry I just dont want to have it go backwards in performance from the stock one
galconn Member 101 Member For: 21y 1m 15d Posted 22/05/07 11:01 AM Posted 22/05/07 11:01 AM I am getting it a little cheaper than retail so the price isnt a worry I just dont want to have it go backwards in performance from the stock oneIf you had a T I'd offer to sell you my JB Signature cat back system as I have replaced it with an XForce unit to suit my Nizpro Cobra upgrade.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now