Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 4m 27d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 14/05/07 12:25 PM Posted 14/05/07 12:25 PM Getting my hands on a set of front 4 pot brembo calipers and want to know what size rotors I need to match these with, cheapest price and preferably where from in Sydney?
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 16/05/07 11:31 AM Posted 16/05/07 11:31 AM Have you got aftermarket wheels, if so, check on someone elses Brembo equipped car first that they (wheels) actually fit.www.bsmsport.com.au for the discs - not Sydney though.If you really have to buy them in Sydney thenRacebrakes can probably help you but they will probably buy them off BSM and mark them up and resell to you..
Guest Guests Posted 16/05/07 12:02 PM Posted 16/05/07 12:02 PM Racebrakes sell DBA stuff where as BSM sell genuine brembo stuff, BSM are a dist only so you my find it tuff getting stuff out of them.Did they come off a ford ???, 355mm fronts is what you want. BSM sell them for $65o a pop, as I mentioned before they may not sell to you as they are a dist. Iv'e been told people have got stuff out of them and I rang and got told they wont sell stuff to the public. I'll sell you a set of front discs I have that are brand new oem gear for $1ooo.
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 4m 27d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 16/05/07 12:34 PM Author Posted 16/05/07 12:34 PM Hey Ross.Just got myself a set of GT-P copies in 19" so should be ok.Rang up Racebrakes today. Was told that its hard to tell if I have caliper brackets for 338 or 355mm rotors as the guy supplying the brembos cant tell me. Shouldve kept in touch with Barry Smith as we knew each other from the hdt/hsv owners club back in the day when I has a VH SS Group3 and he had a pretty shmick VK GroupA. Pity. I couldve saved myself a small fortune now.BTW. You wouldnt know where I can get a rear set of BF brakes?
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 17/05/07 09:25 AM Posted 17/05/07 09:25 AM BTW. You wouldnt know where I can get a rear set of BF brakes?FTG Auto SalvageDiscs and calipers will set you back about $500. Calipers are about $250 ea new from Ford.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now