NATHOON Legacy Donating Member 197 Member For: 20y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/05/07 07:13 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:13 AM When my octane ute met with a honda integra head on @ 100 kmh I thought it was a dream then I woke up and saw the airbag deflated. A man lost control going the oposite direction and cut into my lane. I t boned him I had 3 new bikes on I was towing and was fully loaded this is what is left of my car and his. Thank god it was a falcon!! my only injury is a very sore body and a fingernail ripped off, a burn from the air bag. My mate is in hospital the seat belt got him and has had some surgery to remove internal bleeding but is ok and out tomorrow. The other guy was not so lucky.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 01/05/07 07:17 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:17 AM FARK
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/05/07 07:18 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:18 AM That's a testimonial if ever I've seen one. Glad to hear you're OK buddy and same for your mate. Did you have a passenger airbag?
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 17d Posted 01/05/07 07:18 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:18 AM Fark mate your very lucky I hope no one died. I hope you and your mate get well soon.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/05/07 07:22 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:22 AM Just looking at the pics you wouldn't think the two vehicles are from the same incident - and Judd I think the other bloke is now expired.
hard-on Member 134 Member For: 20y 8m 13d Posted 01/05/07 07:25 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:25 AM HOLLY SHAT. That Honda looks like a scrap pile.Glad to hear u and your mate got out ok but im guessing the guy in the Honda didnt make it.
NATHOON Legacy Donating Member 197 Member For: 20y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/05/07 07:26 AM Author Posted 01/05/07 07:26 AM The back of his car ended up 30m in front of mine and the front end up 50m behind he was in a very bad shape in the bak of his car I didnt look. It wasnt my fault so I didnt want the burdon where fine which is what matters. It happened 30mins from mudgee and it took 1 an 1/2 hours to get an ambulance we had no reception and help had to be cb radioed from a passing 4wd. It was not a good friday night. I was on my way to lue motorcross complex
ford268 Member 140 Member For: 19y 8m 17d Posted 01/05/07 07:39 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:39 AM how are the bikes? im guessing there destroyed.. can u been to louee before? its awsome I go there and train all the time
hard-on Member 134 Member For: 20y 8m 13d Posted 01/05/07 07:42 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:42 AM The back of his car ended up 30m in front of mine and the front end up 50m behind he was in a very bad shape in the bak of his car I didnt look. It wasnt my fault so I didnt want the burdon where fine which is what matters. It happened 30mins from mudgee and it took 1 an 1/2 hours to get an ambulance we had no reception and help had to be cb radioed from a passing 4wd. It was not a good friday night. I was on my way to lue motorcross complexWas it rainin or something like that.I must admit that is one of my biggest fears drivin along then next minute a car goin the other way ends up right in front of you.
NATHOON Legacy Donating Member 197 Member For: 20y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/05/07 07:45 AM Author Posted 01/05/07 07:45 AM Yep it was raining and driving down that road I had a bad feeling I dont know why but I was thinking of a truck coming over a hill thank god it wasnt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now