Phoontastic Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 20y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 25/04/07 12:14 PM Posted 25/04/07 12:14 PM Can I ask what the 'deadlock' is all about? Damn, I was hoping you wouldn't. I'm led to believe that with the FPV security system a second push of the lock button (on the remote) will 'deadlock' the doors so that they can't be opened manually. That way, if someone breaks in they still have a minor bugger of a job getting in and out without the remote....window access only.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/04/07 10:10 PM Posted 25/04/07 10:10 PM I think you've got that feature confused with a Expensive Daewoo buddy I could be wrong though, it has happened once before.
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/04/07 10:32 PM Posted 25/04/07 10:32 PM I had my Battery replaced in the first month of owning the car!!!!This was after having to call the ford road side care 3 times, I thought I had bought a lemon and not just because of the color
Phoontastic Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 20y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 26/04/07 12:25 PM Posted 26/04/07 12:25 PM I think you've got that feature confused with a Expensive Daewoo buddy I could be wrong though, it has happened once before.You could well be right. I had a few of the suckers before I got the lust for the blue oval. I have to check the book now to see if I'm talking sh*te.
dingah2 Crusty aviator Member 846 Member For: 22y 3m 22d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 27/04/07 08:12 AM Posted 27/04/07 08:12 AM Three batteries replaced under warranty over the three years life of the car.Get the current drain checked when car shut down and alarm on/off, door ajar eetc. I found the figures to be alarmingly high if something was left unlocked.Dingah
turbojet Member 486 Member For: 21y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL QLD Posted 30/04/07 07:42 PM Posted 30/04/07 07:42 PM Mine died three days from when I picked the car up replaced under warranty same brand battery still going after 4 years now if they die they die quick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now