Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 13/04/07 12:19 AM Author Posted 13/04/07 12:19 AM No just retarded. Here I was thinking I had the problem
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/04/07 12:23 AM Posted 13/04/07 12:23 AM Well that's what im talking about, it says I got no friends there (hahahahahahaha get it out) when I know people have added me. It must be uberly retarded. Chooka, you can turn off and on an option for you to approve people leaving comments or adding friends. I think All these options and we still can't have a plain list of new posts in the portal.... Ok, off to check it out......Chooka
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/04/07 12:25 AM Posted 13/04/07 12:25 AM No just retarded. Here I was thinking I had the problem I guess you could call it that
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 13/04/07 08:24 AM Posted 13/04/07 08:24 AM I only have one...and it's the only one I'd want. FINE!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now