300 Club Still Open ?

apcdave

• Member For: 20y 7m 22d
how did you come to choose this cooler over other ones on the market?

Grim performance who did the work on my car was at a testing by Plazmaman and saw all the results. His advice.

• Member For: 17y 2m 28d
Grim performance who did the work on my car was at a testing by Plazmaman and saw all the results. His advice.

fair enuf, is your car manual or auto? can you notice any lag with such a large cooler/plumbing?

not having a dig, just curious as ive read that xr6t motor doesnt suffer much lag due to induction volume coz of the large displacement... theres not much info on this cooler around yet either...

• Member For: 17y 8m 11d
fair enuf, is your car manual or auto? can you notice any lag with such a large cooler/plumbing?

not having a dig, just curious as ive read that xr6t motor doesnt suffer much lag due to induction volume coz of the large displacement... theres not much info on this cooler around yet either...

When I had a drive of it at easter I didn't notice any lag, it just went f@#king hard and wanted to break traction between 1st & 2nd and that's with the semi slicks on and the boot was full of tool boxs, it's :stupid:

PS it's a 4speed auto

Edited by phantom ute