PLAYRZ Legacy Donating Member 333 Member For: 21y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 19/03/07 10:45 PM Posted 19/03/07 10:45 PM Looking at buying these wheels...Anybody have these wheels or a pic of them on a BA/BF?
XRT06 Member 72 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Location: Townsville. Qld Posted 20/03/07 07:32 AM Posted 20/03/07 07:32 AM Yeh I have them on my car so dont get them u bastard What size u looking at getting and what colour is your car ?Daniel
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 26d Gender: Male Posted 20/03/07 07:36 AM Posted 20/03/07 07:36 AM Yeh I have them on my car so dont get them u bastard What size u looking at getting and what colour is your car ?Daniel←
XRT06 Member 72 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Location: Townsville. Qld Posted 20/03/07 08:09 AM Posted 20/03/07 08:09 AM Here is a quick pic I just went and took.
XRT06 Member 72 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Location: Townsville. Qld Posted 20/03/07 08:11 AM Posted 20/03/07 08:11 AM Here is quick pics I just went and took. Dont quite know how to put them in the post hope it worked. Daniel
XRT06 Member 72 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Location: Townsville. Qld Posted 20/03/07 08:12 AM Posted 20/03/07 08:12 AM Double post nice work on my behalf
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/03/07 08:23 AM Posted 20/03/07 08:23 AM Looks awesome
PLAYRZ Legacy Donating Member 333 Member For: 21y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 20/03/07 08:27 AM Author Posted 20/03/07 08:27 AM Yeh I have them on my car so dont get them u bastard What size u looking at getting and what colour is your car ?Daniel←My T is white. Looking at getting 19x8 in the charcoal. Thanks heaps for posting pic of your car. They look great. Think I might go order em tomorrow
XRT06 Member 72 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Location: Townsville. Qld Posted 20/03/07 11:50 AM Posted 20/03/07 11:50 AM Yeh 19x8 is what I got, they should look pretty good on a white one u will have to put up the pics when u get them on.Cheers, Daniel
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 20/03/07 12:04 PM Posted 20/03/07 12:04 PM hmm like like a wierd attempt at ripping off modena's
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now