F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 9d Gender: Male Posted 06/07/07 09:08 AM Author Posted 06/07/07 09:08 AM Hey guys, Just thought I would post this up I know its a bit late notice. but better late then never right, anywaysThere is a cruise on tomorrow night its on the ford forums Date & Venue observations Meet Venue: Bulleen Park (Melway 32 C9) (Opposite to Marcelin College). Date: Saturday, 7th July 2007 Time: Meet 9pm / Leave 10 pm UHF/Walky Talky: Channel 31 Is anyone gonna tag long im thinking of goin if its not to wetwe could meet up somewhere else and all turn up together just an idea if anyone is keenCheers charlie
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 06/07/07 09:54 AM Posted 06/07/07 09:54 AM Yeh that's with the Beast Club ....l WAS going to that but weather is going to be the pits tomorrow night
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 9d Gender: Male Posted 06/07/07 10:01 AM Author Posted 06/07/07 10:01 AM Yeh that's with the Beast Club ....l WAS going to that but weather is going to be the pits tomorrow night Yeah that's the only thing that's holding me back from goin at the moment, wet weather baldish tyres and 330rwkw not a very good much I dont think
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 06/07/07 10:30 AM Posted 06/07/07 10:30 AM 330rwkw where did you pull that figure from
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 9d Gender: Male Posted 06/07/07 10:45 AM Author Posted 06/07/07 10:45 AM where did you pull that figure from Oh didnt I tell ya I had it on a dyno the other day mateone of my mates cuzn has a shop off westall and we dynoed it
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 06/07/07 11:05 AM Posted 06/07/07 11:05 AM Oh didnt I tell ya I had it on a dyno the other day mateone of my mates cuzn has a shop off westall and we dynoed itPost the graph then
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 9d Gender: Male Posted 06/07/07 12:59 PM Author Posted 06/07/07 12:59 PM Post the graph then :banghead:will do mate, can I come use your scaner?
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 9d Gender: Male Posted 06/07/07 01:44 PM Author Posted 06/07/07 01:44 PM (edited) Finally got the scaner workin mate, hopefully this works :banghead: Edited 06/07/07 01:51 PM by awsmxr
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now