DennisRB30 Member 49 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Posted 03/03/07 07:40 AM Posted 03/03/07 07:40 AM How many 10 sec XR6T's are getting around now? And how much power is needed to dip into the 10's?
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 03/03/07 08:25 AM Posted 03/03/07 08:25 AM auto or manual?
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 03/03/07 08:31 AM Posted 03/03/07 08:31 AM I never knew there was a manual one???
86gav 69 - PSI Legacy Donating Member 263 Member For: 21y 9d Location: Gladstone QLD Posted 03/03/07 08:37 AM Posted 03/03/07 08:37 AM There's not, far as I know F6 ute is the quickest manual with 11.5 odd IIRC. As far as 10 second autos go there is quite afew around now I think and I think about 330rwkw or so and a decent auto box would see a 10.CheersGav
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 03/03/07 09:14 AM Posted 03/03/07 09:14 AM how much power would u need to get a manual T into 10s?500? 600?
86gav 69 - PSI Legacy Donating Member 263 Member For: 21y 9d Location: Gladstone QLD Posted 03/03/07 09:43 AM Posted 03/03/07 09:43 AM how much power would u need to get a manual T into 10s?500? 600?←If I had to guess I'd gave to say around 390rwkw with ideal conditions but in a manual you've got so much working against you.CheersGav
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 03/03/07 10:24 AM Posted 03/03/07 10:24 AM I dont think we will se a manual in the tens..... just too hard to do.However, I do remember nizpro posting some time ago that on the street their ute that ran 12's at the time (manual) walks all over another car they have that runs low 11's........ so the manual can hold its on when thrown onto the street/track... it just suucks that its absoluetly sh*t down the quarter
DennisRB30 Member 49 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Posted 03/03/07 04:44 PM Author Posted 03/03/07 04:44 PM Yeah, I'm talking auto. So how many are running 10's now? Anyone have a rough idea? I would like to know how much power these cars have too.
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 03/03/07 10:56 PM Posted 03/03/07 10:56 PM as I ve found you can have all the power in the world but if you dont have a good rear end set up you will get nowere. as for the power, with good tyres and good rear end set up 340-370rwkw
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 03/03/07 11:00 PM Posted 03/03/07 11:00 PM as I ve found you can have all the power in the world but if you dont have a good rear end set up you will get nowere. as for the power, with good tyres and good rear end set up 340-370rwkw←
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now