JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/03/07 06:15 AM Author Posted 28/03/07 06:15 AM I have made a few changes for next round so hopefully I improve again.
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 18/04/07 12:05 PM Author Posted 18/04/07 12:05 PM The lockout for the next round is in a bit under 2 days so if your thinking of changing your line up you better get to it.
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 22/05/07 03:46 PM Author Posted 22/05/07 03:46 PM Results are in for round 4 an I'm pretty happy, scored 569 this round which put me 194th for the round and up to 2nd in our league so I can;t complain. How is everyone else going, what are you doing trade wise?
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 22/05/07 06:53 PM Posted 22/05/07 06:53 PM 6th in our group not sure on the trade side yet.Ian
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 23/05/07 01:53 AM Posted 23/05/07 01:53 AM im goin okay.. makes it difficult with Expensive Daewoo gettin alot of the points!I made a trade to a Expensive Daewoo team for the next round cant remember which one but..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now