obi Member 150 Member For: 20y 5m 13d Location: Qld Posted 15/02/07 08:33 PM Posted 15/02/07 08:33 PM I can see the Footwell globe holder on the Passenger side & it has no globe, but where is the one on the drivers side situated !
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 15/02/07 09:15 PM Posted 15/02/07 09:15 PM They only add the globe when you get luxo pack. I spose 30cents times alot of cars is part of a substantial saving.Tightarses, but what do you expect.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/02/07 09:42 PM Posted 15/02/07 09:42 PM the globe for the drivers side is under the fusebox. You will see in the middle bottom section a recess and this is where you put the globe.As for the wiring it seems to come on any car with a colour ICC, not just the luxo pack cars.
obi Member 150 Member For: 20y 5m 13d Location: Qld Posted 15/02/07 09:43 PM Author Posted 15/02/07 09:43 PM They only add the globe when you get luxo pack. I spose 30cents times alot of cars is part of a substantial saving.Tightarses, but what do you expect.←I realize that, but where is the globe holder?
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/02/07 09:49 PM Posted 15/02/07 09:49 PM The one on the drivers side is there as well but a bit harder to find. From memory, I think it was under the fuse panel.
obi Member 150 Member For: 20y 5m 13d Location: Qld Posted 15/02/07 09:53 PM Author Posted 15/02/07 09:53 PM Thank's fella's found the little sucker. Thought to myself how am I going to put a globe into it untill I realized that you can turn it sideways to remove the whole holder.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/02/07 09:55 PM Posted 15/02/07 09:55 PM Damn it, zap must type a bit quicker than me
ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/02/07 05:36 AM Posted 16/02/07 05:36 AM I replaced my globe holders with a couple of Cold Cathodes, Looks much nicer now.Matt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now