DAFEY Member 16 Member For: 19y 8m 27d Posted 11/02/07 02:12 AM Posted 11/02/07 02:12 AM im currently in the market for a 2nd hand BA model with the 5 speed stick shift, just wondering if anyone can give me any feedback on the box, I.e how nice is it to drive with and what problems should I keep an eye out for, im hoping to find a car with under 50,000 k's on it so that's the sort of mileage im concerned about, any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanx
crans Member 275 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Posted 11/02/07 02:17 AM Posted 11/02/07 02:17 AM How much you looking to spend?Also might be hard to find a 5 speed with that little KM's
DAFEY Member 16 Member For: 19y 8m 27d Posted 11/02/07 02:20 AM Author Posted 11/02/07 02:20 AM How much you looking to spend?Also might be hard to find a 5 speed with that little KM's←um probably around 30k, I have found a couple with these sorta kms on em, I'd probably take something if it was in the 50's but anymore then that and I'd be a bit iffy,
DAFEY Member 16 Member For: 19y 8m 27d Posted 11/02/07 02:25 AM Author Posted 11/02/07 02:25 AM whoops found a thread which has already asressed this topic, my bad
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Location: Sydney Posted 11/02/07 04:36 AM Posted 11/02/07 04:36 AM Mines done 39,000kms and maybe looking to offload it
blackwrx Member 181 Member For: 21y 7m 15d Posted 11/02/07 05:12 AM Posted 11/02/07 05:12 AM Mine has 52000 km's, has a couple of lttle modification's currently ruuning @ 266 RWKW. I have some other parts witing to go in it like bigger injectors and a new intercooler. I have been getting itchy feet lately and looking around at other cars.
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Canberra Posted 11/02/07 10:18 AM Posted 11/02/07 10:18 AM take mine for 28k 41k on the clock, 300rwkw, drives like a dream. just don't belt the f*ck out of it (dump the clutch, burnouts etc) or the box might give up otherwise the box has been fine for me, not a problem so far, touch wood. I don't drive it hard though, I'm trying to ensure the life of the box.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now