Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey thanks for all the quick responses I have a 2003 ba xt sedan with a aftermarket stero it has 18" mags black stripes a spoiler. the ks are a bit up there it has 134000kms on the clock not sure how much I will get for a trade

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I privately sold my 04 with all the exxy options (brakes, wheel, sound, leather), 94k on the clock for 26k.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
Hey its at a dealer and I thought it was high 2 and I wouldnt pay more than 25 for it I doubt they will come down that much anyway

thanks

Don't believe that!! I just bought a BF Luxury Pack, 6 sp auto. for 3.5K less than than yard price, by paying cash. My ploy is to go in with a set figure in my head, tell them that I hate the argy bargy of "price negotiation" and that I would like them to give me their best price after which I will either buy or walk (ie they have one chance at it). Works for me most times. You can normally get around 10% off the yard price. Probably more depending on their markup. They expect you to haggle!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...