YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 29/12/06 07:29 AM Posted 29/12/06 07:29 AM Bump stop's... what are bump stop's lol
XR6fantasy Member 44 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 29/12/06 07:46 AM Author Posted 29/12/06 07:46 AM those rubber thingys next to the springs...
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 29/12/06 07:49 AM Posted 29/12/06 07:49 AM Yeah I know I was joking because I have none left
XR6fantasy Member 44 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 29/12/06 07:50 AM Author Posted 29/12/06 07:50 AM LOL good I thought I didn't know what I was talkin about haha...Is it better to get rid of them completely or???
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 29/12/06 07:52 AM Posted 29/12/06 07:52 AM Well if you can keep them, keep them I just have a little bit left which dosnt do much but I had no choice with my ride hight I have a tiny tiny bit of travel left but not much.Lets just say its a firm ride.
XR6fantasy Member 44 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 29/12/06 07:53 AM Author Posted 29/12/06 07:53 AM Ahhh ok hehe I get what you mean.How much space between the bumpstop & the metal up top should there be really?
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 29/12/06 07:58 AM Posted 29/12/06 07:58 AM Sorry mate cant help you there wouldnt have a clue ?????
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 12d Posted 31/12/06 01:06 AM Posted 31/12/06 01:06 AM measure from the centre of your wheel to the gaurd. Then measure from the centre of the wheel to where you would like the gaurd to sit (probibly level with the top of the tyre). The difference of the two measurements is how much more you want it to be lovered. The level of your springs can not be adjusted you will have to buy new springs or spend some cash and buy adjustable suspension.
XR6fantasy Member 44 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 31/12/06 06:08 AM Author Posted 31/12/06 06:08 AM What about compressing the springs?
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 31/12/06 06:10 AM Posted 31/12/06 06:10 AM I bought ssl and then compressed them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now