Mr_GT Member 31 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Posted 11/12/06 07:36 AM Posted 11/12/06 07:36 AM Cool never thought of finding a tx3 forum ill have a look←www.fordlaser.comtry that site, I was always on that forum when I had my tx3 turbo and sold it to someone on there. gr8 info and heaps of cars for salegood luck with it
crans Member 275 Member For: 20y 4m 27d Posted 11/12/06 07:57 AM Author Posted 11/12/06 07:57 AM How did you find the tx3 turbo?Would you reccomend it for a second car?How are they on fuel?
Guest Guests Posted 11/12/06 08:39 AM Posted 11/12/06 08:39 AM Check here,Ford Laser...that goes hard???D
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/12/06 08:50 AM Posted 11/12/06 08:50 AM Need a second car and have $5000 to spend straight up.Im after a 4 cylinder that is turbo'd and rear wheel drive or 4wd or something that can be turboed quite easily.Any one got any ideas.Currently I can think ofLaser tx3 turboMazda 323(front wheel drive :()Mitsubishi starionAny other ideas?←Is there a Mazda 323 Turbo?I'd also consider Toyota Corolla GTI, not a turbo but its zippy.← Oh my God...Is there a Mazda323 Turbo, my how we forget.<div class='bbimg'></div>The Other GTRD.←Darren,I almost bought a Familiar GTR.1.8lt Turbo 4x4.Blows the doors of WRX's stock. The Laser 4x4 Turbo and its cousin Mazda 4x4 have very waek gearboxes. I know a guy who has gone through 5 in 3 years, but he does drive it hard.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 11/12/06 08:51 AM Posted 11/12/06 08:51 AM Old school rx7
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now