apache_dj Member 145 Member For: 21y 3m 28d Location: Auckland NZ Posted 09/02/07 02:59 AM Posted 09/02/07 02:59 AM Now that looks fat - and I like it without the blue oval badge it looks mean
Lucky_ Member 10 Member For: 19y 7m 6d Posted 05/03/07 05:39 AM Posted 05/03/07 05:39 AM I know this may be a silly question, but the plastic screws that hold the top grill in place (you can see them when you pop the bonnet), do they actually unscrew, or are they those press through clips that expand once pressed on? I only ask because I want to remove the upper grill and put mesh there and when I tried to unscrew what I thought were screws, they just spun around and the plastic eventually rounded out.
mark61 Member 80 Member For: 20y 6d Posted 05/03/07 07:07 AM Posted 05/03/07 07:07 AM They are just press in ones. Just pop them out with a flat screw driver.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now