rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 28/11/06 08:27 AM Posted 28/11/06 08:27 AM (edited) 937 I stand corrected there in one cobalt gauge on there Edited 28/11/06 08:28 AM by rapidchris
Decoy Member 163 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brissy Posted 28/11/06 09:11 AM Posted 28/11/06 09:11 AM The ModYourCar prices are very good. You will not get them much cheaper, I got them pretty close through a mate, but that was about the best he could do.
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 28/11/06 10:05 AM Author Posted 28/11/06 10:05 AM I went to autobarn this arvo, $479 for the boost gauge, and $453 (I think) for the oil pressure, with the 20% sale they have on today it took the boost down to $383 and the oil pressure down to $329.... a bit dear I reckon... but funnily the AFR gauge was still at $180 and down to $151 with the sale....
R UTE Legacy Donating Member 45 Member For: 22y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/11/06 11:23 AM Posted 28/11/06 11:23 AM I went to autobarn this arvo, $479 for the boost gauge, and $453 (I think) for the oil pressure, with the 20% sale they have on today it took the boost down to $383 and the oil pressure down to $329.... a bit dear I reckon... but funnily the AFR gauge was still at $180 and down to $151 with the sale....←Hey mate got my cobalts from egauges, electric boost and temp gauge was $Au505 delivered and only took 3 days to get here.
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 29/11/06 06:58 AM Author Posted 29/11/06 06:58 AM I went to autobarn this arvo, $479 for the boost gauge, and $453 (I think) for the oil pressure, with the 20% sale they have on today it took the boost down to $383 and the oil pressure down to $329.... a bit dear I reckon... but funnily the AFR gauge was still at $180 and down to $151 with the sale....←Hey mate got my cobalts from egauges, electric boost and temp gauge was $Au505 delivered and only took 3 days to get here. ←did u type that right?? I'm sure u dont mean $505??
mark61 Member 80 Member For: 20y 10d Posted 29/11/06 07:56 AM Posted 29/11/06 07:56 AM modyourcar.com cheapest price I could find even with postage. Also very quick, arirved in 2 daysGreat service
R UTE Legacy Donating Member 45 Member For: 22y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/11/06 09:38 AM Posted 29/11/06 09:38 AM I went to autobarn this arvo, $479 for the boost gauge, and $453 (I think) for the oil pressure, with the 20% sale they have on today it took the boost down to $383 and the oil pressure down to $329.... a bit dear I reckon... but funnily the AFR gauge was still at $180 and down to $151 with the sale....←Hey mate got my cobalts from egauges, electric boost and temp gauge was $Au505 delivered and only took 3 days to get here. ←did u type that right?? I'm sure u dont mean $505??←No mistakecheck it outhttp://www.egauges.com/vdo_ind.asp?Type=Tu...alt&PN=ATM-6159Both gauges with express postage came to $505 Australian dollars
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 29/11/06 09:47 AM Author Posted 29/11/06 09:47 AM I went to autobarn this arvo, $479 for the boost gauge, and $453 (I think) for the oil pressure, with the 20% sale they have on today it took the boost down to $383 and the oil pressure down to $329.... a bit dear I reckon... but funnily the AFR gauge was still at $180 and down to $151 with the sale....←Hey mate got my cobalts from egauges, electric boost and temp gauge was $Au505 delivered and only took 3 days to get here. ←did u type that right?? I'm sure u dont mean $505??←No mistakecheck it outhttp://www.egauges.com/vdo_ind.asp?Type=Tu...alt&PN=ATM-6159Both gauges with express postage came to $505 Australian dollars←twas my mistake mate, thought u meant boost gauge only lol
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Posted 30/11/06 12:43 AM Posted 30/11/06 12:43 AM any idea how much it it would cost to get an electri boost gauge fitted??and are they much different to the mechanical?and are they like the defi gauges with warning buzzers and memory and max readings?
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 26/04/07 10:53 AM Posted 26/04/07 10:53 AM I paid $439 for 3 cobalt gauges...cobalt boost/vac 30psi - $150cobalt water temp 100-250 - $139.99cobalt oil pressure 0-100 - $150got em from autobarn in chadstone! is that a good price??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now