Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • TEAM BA
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North of The Bridge
Posted

just curiouse, I know with the edit that you can disengage traction control so that its always off, if you push the TC button with this setup will traction control be on or does the button become useless when setup like this...

my logic is that I hate having to turn TC off all the time and would rather have it default off but have the ability to be turned on when its raining ect. is this possible?

  • Member of team Kittens
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 14d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
just curiouse, I know with the edit that you can disengage traction control so that its always off, if you push the TC button with this setup will traction control be on or does the button become useless when setup like this...

my logic is that I hate having to turn TC off all the time and would rather have it default off but have the ability to be turned on when its raining ect. is this possible?

not 100% sure, but I don't beleive so - I have one tune for my car which has all this turned off, and button has no impact other than to turn on traction control light...

Light still flashes when TC would be operating, but the ability of the system to shut down cylinders has been removed...

cheers, :w00t2:

Ben.

  • TEAM BA
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North of The Bridge
Posted (edited)

Bugger... that's what I thought would happen

I'm way to lazy to turn TC off let alone flash my car just to get TC on :w00t2:

cheers gogo

Edited by iTec

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...