Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

The pic's are an XR8 with the 8 chopped out.... :blink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 20d
Posted

Nah it's a turbo. I contacted the dealer, it just has the XR8 bonnet.

I am only looking at spending around 25K

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
Posted

I know from the picture it is a NSW ute but if you want to buy my BF 6sp auto XR6 which I traded (on BF Tornado) in melbourne, it was still available at New Oak Ford for $36K so I reckon $33 would buy it. It has only done 13000km and was the best new ford I have ever bought (and I have had plenty) Only reason I bought it instead of the Tornado in the first place was because I could not get a 6sp auto Tornado when BF first came out. It didn't even have a scratch on the spoiler when I traded it so it would suit a new buyer.

Sport.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...