Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 20d Location: WA Posted 06/11/06 07:46 AM Posted 06/11/06 07:46 AM Just wondering if a any one has a 4 inch exhaust on there auto T????just wondering wat it would sound like cause I want one but it could sound a bit droney cause I dont want a headache
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/11/06 09:04 AM Posted 06/11/06 09:04 AM Just wondering if a any one has a 4 inch exhaust on there auto T????just wondering wat it would sound like cause I want one but it could sound a bit droney cause I dont want a headache←I have heard it in a manual, and it is LOUD.Auto's are worse for drone, as they operate in a narrower rev band, so if you don't like your car loud, then 4" is probably not for you For this exact reason, I had a 2 x 2 1/2" system built, with quad tips, and this sounds nice, so very happy
youngy Member 293 Member For: 21y 27d Posted 06/11/06 09:54 AM Posted 06/11/06 09:54 AM Just wondering if a any one has a 4 inch exhaust on there auto T????just wondering wat it would sound like cause I want one but it could sound a bit droney cause I dont want a headache←[/quoteyou've heard mine a couple of times and we both have utes so u no what to expect. doesn't drone but is quite loud but not obnoxious. your call
supcon Member 8 Member For: 22y 10m 24d Posted 06/11/06 10:58 AM Posted 06/11/06 10:58 AM Just wondering if a any one has a 4 inch exhaust on there auto T????just wondering wat it would sound like cause I want one but it could sound a bit droney cause I dont want a headache←[/quoteyou've heard mine a couple of times and we both have utes so u no what to expect. doesn't drone but is quite loud but not obnoxious. your call←ive got a 4 inch dump 5 inch cat 4 inch stainles system with 2 staight throu mufflers and sounds allmost stock when cruising no drone at all.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 06/11/06 11:11 AM Posted 06/11/06 11:11 AM Just wondering if a any one has a 4 inch exhaust on there auto T????just wondering wat it would sound like cause I want one but it could sound a bit droney cause I dont want a headache←[/quoteyou've heard mine a couple of times and we both have utes so u no what to expect. doesn't drone but is quite loud but not obnoxious. your call←Add some aftermarket cams and at idle its kinda obnoxious .... the kind of obnoxious that makes you go "......why the he11 does an XR6 sound like that??" love it lol
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 20d Location: WA Posted 07/11/06 08:14 AM Author Posted 07/11/06 08:14 AM hey allen or any one have u got any sound clips of the 2x2 1/2 cause I cant remember wat they sounded like ????????????????????/
no turbo Member 206 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Posted 07/11/06 09:08 AM Posted 07/11/06 09:08 AM Just wondering if a any one has a 4 inch exhaust on there auto T????just wondering wat it would sound like cause I want one but it could sound a bit droney cause I dont want a headache←this is what a manual sounds like with 4 inch with straight thru mufflershttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...topic=24735&hl=
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 20d Location: WA Posted 07/11/06 09:18 AM Author Posted 07/11/06 09:18 AM im gonna give the 4 inch a miss and get the 2x2 1/2
supcon Member 8 Member For: 22y 10m 24d Posted 08/11/06 05:52 AM Posted 08/11/06 05:52 AM My ute is automatic with big atomic cams and a 4 inch exhoust and is very quiet no drone at all. Recomend it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now