-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 26d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 31/10/06 08:15 AM Posted 31/10/06 08:15 AM I wonder if its all true?!TACHO, REV Counter - Speco
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/06 08:18 AM Posted 31/10/06 08:18 AM aaahahahahahahathat's nice form..obviously dgaf what he got for it with selling skills like that
PhantomFox6 Throbbing Member Member 123 Member For: 20y 6d Location: N.S.Farkin.W. Posted 31/10/06 08:27 AM Posted 31/10/06 08:27 AM I have a sudden urge to go and buy half a dozen tacos
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 23d Location: Sydney Posted 31/10/06 08:30 AM Posted 31/10/06 08:30 AM is it just me or are people able to sell anything anyway on ebay
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 31/10/06 09:13 AM Posted 31/10/06 09:13 AM bwah, that's crazy haha, might buy one for my ED so I can beat some xr6 turbos oh wait will need bout ten, might go measure where I can put them all
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 23d Location: Sydney Posted 31/10/06 09:20 AM Posted 31/10/06 09:20 AM so that's how you guys have been getting into the 300rwkw club
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 31/10/06 09:36 AM Posted 31/10/06 09:36 AM that is awsome hahahaahaha
MYWPN Legacy Donating Member 554 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: Bendigo Posted 31/10/06 09:49 AM Posted 31/10/06 09:49 AM so that's how you guys have been getting into the 300rwkw club←I have like 10 to make this much HP
Robit28 Member 385 Member For: 20y 11m 1d Location: Brisbane Posted 31/10/06 10:10 AM Posted 31/10/06 10:10 AM I just gained an extra 240HP!My beast is now a tyre fryer!
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 31/10/06 10:30 AM Posted 31/10/06 10:30 AM I just gained an extra 240HP!My beast is now a tyre fryer!←LOL good one!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now