BrentS Member 79 Member For: 23y 7m 19d Posted 23/10/06 07:15 AM Posted 23/10/06 07:15 AM Hi all.Well, I finally yielded to temptation. Saw a brand new BF GT auto at a price too good to be true at a Melbourne dealer. Auto, black, stripes, leather, sports steering wheel, reverse sensors, FPV floors mats. I've never attached pics before, but I'll try here:
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 23/10/06 07:20 AM Posted 23/10/06 07:20 AM Gold on black. ClassyNice GT. Congrats
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 23/10/06 07:34 AM Posted 23/10/06 07:34 AM man they look hot pitty there so slow
BrentS Member 79 Member For: 23y 7m 19d Posted 23/10/06 07:35 AM Author Posted 23/10/06 07:35 AM Thanks. Hardest part was getting my wife comfortable with the stripe package, particularly as I only afforded the car because I traded her beloved Expensive Daewoo Vectra in!
BrentS Member 79 Member For: 23y 7m 19d Posted 23/10/06 07:39 AM Author Posted 23/10/06 07:39 AM pitty there so slow ←Pfffffttttt!!! You turbo boys are easy to pass.....you're usually too busy playing with your boost control to see us coming!
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 23/10/06 07:46 AM Posted 23/10/06 07:46 AM Nice mate I know for a fact you will love it and still the toughest looking Ford available in Aust CYA JEFF
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 23/10/06 07:54 AM Posted 23/10/06 07:54 AM Nice car. I think some window tint thou and maybe a set of wheels to compliment the gold stripes.
BrentS Member 79 Member For: 23y 7m 19d Posted 23/10/06 07:54 AM Author Posted 23/10/06 07:54 AM I know for a fact you will love it and still the toughest looking Ford available in Aust ←Thanks mate.I pick it up on Wednesday. Can hardly wait. Gee, the engines feel damned tight (the test car I drove only had 30kms on it). Not all that loud in terms of the exhaust until you give 'em a poke either. Still, I fell in love almost immediately.Brent.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/10/06 08:08 AM Posted 23/10/06 08:08 AM pitty there so slow ←Pfffffttttt!!! You turbo boys are easy to pass.....you're usually too busy playing with your boost control to see us coming!← I'll be to busy LOOKING for my boost control the next time you catch me off guard....Nice colour howmuchwasit?
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 23/10/06 08:24 AM Posted 23/10/06 08:24 AM Good looking car mate! congrats!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now