FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 25/10/06 07:47 AM Posted 25/10/06 07:47 AM Hi fellas,I had intended to get an XR6T, but due to only so big a range in the Alice I ended up with the 8. The sound is beautiful and it drives hell better than my old common-dore...But I still wouldnt be keen to rub shoulders with you XR6T boys (and girls!)Its stock at this stage but I do look forward to doing some mods when funds allow! Its not cheap running an XR8 at 20!←Cheap modNos it Throttle in a bottle
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Male Posted 25/10/06 08:53 AM Posted 25/10/06 08:53 AM Good choice mate, and nice ride
GTjake Member 46 Member For: 21y 2m 19d Location: Geelong, VIC Posted 25/10/06 03:02 PM Posted 25/10/06 03:02 PM that's a nice looking car you got there. Good to have another V8 around here. These turbo boys think they own the damn place.Oh. They do.
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/10/06 08:10 PM Posted 25/10/06 08:10 PM Nice ride mate welcome aboard. I had a hard time tossing up between the 8 and the 6 but back when I bought there was 4k difference, now that with the extra gear the 8 has they are about the same price. Might be slightly slower and a bit tardy around the corners but I'd nearly get the 8 next time around
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Location: North Brisbane Posted 25/10/06 09:33 PM Posted 25/10/06 09:33 PM They do sound great - I heard one for a split second on Sunday while I had the Phoon out for a drive. He tried to burn me doing a roll-on in second gear.................... ←I'd love to have seen that shane ←The look on his face was priceless........ Not as funny as the Maloo ute driver beforehand on the Bruce Highway - except the Maloo guy thought it was great, the XR8 guy was just pissed off......
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 25/10/06 10:12 PM Posted 25/10/06 10:12 PM Well done on you purchase mate Now a $4k blower a $2k shot of laughing gas and low 11's here you come CYA JEFF
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/10/06 09:34 AM Posted 26/10/06 09:34 AM Well done on you purchase mate Now a $4k blower a $2k shot of laughing gas and low 11's here you come CYA JEFF ←Is that what you are planning on doing with your beast next?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now