Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m
Posted

Hi Guys.

I just picked up my new silver TT GHIA. Very nice car indeed. I am little dissapointed with thr throttle response off the line. Hopefully once I run it in the Ford flash will fix that ;).

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I should take it in Vic for some little mods? I have just started looking.

  • role model
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne,S.E
Posted

Nice man about the which tuner to go to in victoria there

are a few site sponsors on here check them out such as

HP-F

Nizpro

Dynowog

just to name a few and they are all good tuners.

got any pics of the car??? :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 16d
Posted

Try Nizpro Simon Turbo'd his own Territory over 2 years ago and it ran 11.7 seconds over the quarter they have also done quite a number of the new TT's from mild up wards

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 19d
  • Location: riddells creek
Posted

try hp-f as there doing there own tt territory at the moment..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Nice man about the which tuner to go to in victoria there

are a few site sponsors on here check them out such as

HP-F

Nizpro

Dynowog

just to name a few and they are all good tuners.

got any pics of the car??? :fool:

:spoton:

congrats on the car too :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 5d
Posted

Congratulations on your new TT.

I've taken one for a test drive and they go well for a stock unit.

For enhancements, I'd look at:

XTC

Nizpro

HPF

Any of those establishment will be able to make that thing haul. :crybaby:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...