Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 19d
Posted
fellas, the weathers f*cked...no go for me...if you guys end up going have fun...

OHhh I was looking foward to giving you a run :spoton:

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Just got up ill see ya there around 11 30 12 yeah, cold night sweet for the turbos

:laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
Just got up ill see ya there around 11 30 12 yeah, cold night sweet for the turbos

:laughing:

hey saw your beast on Levanswell rd today ...in front of Ford...looks f***n tough man..... :kissmy:

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
hey saw your beast on Levanswell rd today ...in front of Ford...looks f***n tough man..... :kissmy:

Thanks mate :kissmy: , will I get to see your beast tonight or are you still chickening out :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

hahaha, I would but you know man, the misses... the weather...lol...

How about we all meet up and go to Calder next Friday? Then go for a cruise...

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
hahaha, I would but you know man, the misses... the weather...lol...

How about we all meet up and go to Calder next Friday? Then go for a cruise...

The misse excuss that's week :laughing: I draged mine out of bed so you should do the same. :kissmy:

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
ive seen u alot in my area's u from east keilor way yeah ypurv4

Nah mate, I live in moorabbin im like a ho I get around a bit :laughing:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...