FPVPSI Member 503 Member For: 23y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/09/06 09:34 PM Posted 19/09/06 09:34 PM FPVPSI we need that sleeper of urs on the road with use, its kon with the black xr6t saw your beast at the nizpro dyno day...so we have 3 for now and afew maybes lets get atleat 5 tuff xr's←Hey Kon,Yeh I remember your car...very nice looking thing...I am hoping I can make it, but my car is at Yarra Valley (Transmission joint) if all things go to plan I should have it by the end of the week. Sleeper, that's the only way I would have it....
NeedmorePower Member 192 Member For: 20y 10m 12d Posted 20/09/06 04:23 AM Author Posted 20/09/06 04:23 AM I had mine as a sleeper for a afew months when I bought the thing but I couldnt resist, my gear box isnt the best aswell im talking it back to preston automotives this coming monday, hope to see you down there friday night ill pm u the details 2morrow with my mobile
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Posted 20/09/06 08:26 AM Posted 20/09/06 08:26 AM I had mine as a sleeper for a afew months when I bought the thing but I couldnt resist, my gear box isnt the best aswell im talking it back to preston automotives this coming monday, hope to see you down there friday night ill pm u the details 2morrow with my mobile ←mine was a sleeper for about a week
Guest Guests Posted 20/09/06 09:00 AM Posted 20/09/06 09:00 AM Ahhh bugger its my birthday that night and we have a piss up at my place, next time guys.Rob... ←great I vote we cruise to robs for a piss up I'm still laughing
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Posted 20/09/06 09:38 AM Posted 20/09/06 09:38 AM Forecast for friday is showers, could put a damper on the evening
NeedmorePower Member 192 Member For: 20y 10m 12d Posted 21/09/06 01:37 AM Author Posted 21/09/06 01:37 AM Forecast for FridayDry at first with strong northerly wind. A squally west to southwesterly changein the afternoon with showers to follow.Precis: Windy. Showers developing afternoon. City: Min 13 Max 22if it doesnt rain will meet up ill send pm to who is interested
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 21/09/06 02:30 AM Posted 21/09/06 02:30 AM Ahhh bugger its my birthday that night and we have a piss up at my place, next time guys.Rob... ←great I vote we cruise to robs for a piss up I'm still laughing← Ive got a nice drop waiting for ya Nick, dont worry it aint pineapple juice.Rob...
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Posted 22/09/06 08:05 AM Posted 22/09/06 08:05 AM If this weather keeps up I aint going anywhere tonight
FPVPSI Member 503 Member For: 23y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 22/09/06 09:59 AM Posted 22/09/06 09:59 AM fellas, the weathers f*cked...no go for me...if you guys end up going have fun...
NeedmorePower Member 192 Member For: 20y 10m 12d Posted 22/09/06 10:02 AM Author Posted 22/09/06 10:02 AM it it doesnty rain ill be there as long as I wont get blown away from the wind
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now