wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 11/07/07 11:00 PM Posted 11/07/07 11:00 PM yeah I live up the back of the estate near the display village seen a purple turbo on gympie rd near aspley this morning blonde girl was driving it, had exhaust and wheels
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 19/07/07 06:10 AM Posted 19/07/07 06:10 AM pretty sure I saw EZ2CME this morning around 630 ish on discovery drive I was 2 cars back had a forum sticker on the back
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/07/07 06:27 AM Posted 19/07/07 06:27 AM Yep, that was him. We were going to work
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 19/07/07 11:54 AM Posted 19/07/07 11:54 AM yeah I saw that there where a few people in the car
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Posted 19/07/07 12:22 PM Posted 19/07/07 12:22 PM seen a rapid T getting put on a tow truck this afternoon with the left side all dinged up like it lost a fight with a power pole.
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Posted 19/07/07 12:26 PM Posted 19/07/07 12:26 PM Saw DeJaVu Phoon two days ago with 19" Dark Agents looked horn
YOB POM Member 140 Member For: 21y 4m Gender: Male Location: Jimboomba Qld Posted 27/07/07 10:45 AM Posted 27/07/07 10:45 AM Mains rd Sunnybank, southbound 1 citric & 1 black about 5:45.yesterday / Thurs
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/07/07 12:20 AM Posted 28/07/07 12:20 AM Saw a mercury silver phoon heading out of the north lakes estate yesterday afternoon. Sounded awesome as it took off from the lights
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 03/08/07 08:12 AM Posted 03/08/07 08:12 AM spotted a xr6 turbo ute in bionic at brendale car lovers this afternoon and also another xr6 ute but I dont think it was turbo
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/08/07 07:09 AM Posted 05/08/07 07:09 AM I think I might have seen wados this afternoon going into the north lakes shopping center. Lightning strike with sunroof and custom plates starting with WAL.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now