Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Posted 08/09/06 07:12 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:12 AM Such a shame, makes you sit back and think how that if the best race car driver in Australia can have this happen to him, how vunrable are all we. R.I.P Brocky
Goobz Member 746 Member For: 21y 11m 22d Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Posted 08/09/06 07:22 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:22 AM R.I.P. Brocky. Your a true motorsport legend...
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 08/09/06 07:22 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:22 AM Such a shame, makes you sit back and think how that if the best race car driver in Australia can have this happen to him, how vunrable are all we. R.I.P Brocky←We should remember Possum Bourne and how good a driver he was.Atleast they all went out doing what they love
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 08/09/06 07:22 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:22 AM RIPTwo aussie legends gone... WTF
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 08/09/06 07:25 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:25 AM What the f*ck is going on........???Another champion gone....
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Posted 08/09/06 07:49 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:49 AM Such a shame, makes you sit back and think how that if the best race car driver in Australia can have this happen to him, how vunrable are all we. R.I.P Brocky←We should remember Possum Bourne and how good a driver he was.Atleast they all went out doing what they love←Its just a shame they all went out way earlier than they should have
T007 Woooooooosh Legacy Donating Member 734 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Location: Sydney Posted 08/09/06 07:49 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:49 AM R.I.P Brocky
THE BRAT Member 20 Member For: 22y 7m 5d Location: Gold Coast Posted 08/09/06 07:50 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:50 AM (edited) RIP Brocky Edited 08/09/06 07:51 AM by Adam
Guest newl Guests Posted 08/09/06 07:52 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:52 AM Ya know, I was thinking earlier that in this day and age of racing and the safety measures and what not that are put into place, it's such an odd occurance that a driver ever totally packs it in.Still, irregardless of the team he drove for, I'll bet all camps are having their silent moments.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 08/09/06 07:55 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:55 AM I will be at bathurst to remember the LEGEND.RIP Brocky
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now