XRT330 Member 135 Member For: 22y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/09/06 11:07 PM Posted 05/09/06 11:07 PM HelloCan someone tell me if the APS UTE Exhaust is similar to the sedan exhaust?Is the only difference the back half?I want to install a sedan exhaust on a BA ute. Can I order the back half for a Ute and bolt it to the sedan front half?CheersXRT330
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 25d Location: Perth Posted 05/09/06 11:50 PM Posted 05/09/06 11:50 PM From looking at pictures of both exhausts, it does appear that the only differnces are from the intermediate muffler back.I very much doubt that APS will sell you just the back half of the exhaust though.
XRT330 Member 135 Member For: 22y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/09/06 12:44 AM Author Posted 06/09/06 12:44 AM Thanks LeighD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now