Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Not sure what benefit a shift kit would bring to the ZF, in performance mode it's pretty bloody firm.

I think Mr Impossible is acheiving the impossible zapper as far as the edit though.

almost I have cleaned up shifts dramatically on the gtp and f6 but yet to try the tt and xr6t

the box's are now awsome to drive weird though that so far I've played with 6 and all 6 have diferent caracteristics to start with!!!!!

So would a shift kit - if it existed - be of any benefit Woggie?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 7d
  • Location: Somewhere on the Open Highway, NT
Posted

Nice work Wog - Everythime I see a post you've done something that no one else thinks work!! I think ill be saving a few extra pennies and driving my T to your workshop no matter where you are in the country!!

ALso- anyone got any part numbers for a Transmission Cooler on the ZF? They needed?

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 16d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
What are you changing on them Nick????

"Bump"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...