BA_XR6Turbo_Ute Member 106 Member For: 21y 1m 5d Location: Sunnybank, brisbane Posted 15/08/06 11:29 AM Posted 15/08/06 11:29 AM Hey guys/galsHad the mk1 ba turbo ute now for 2 years with a year left on the warranty.I'm slowly starting to look at tuners who could possible do the work 'im looking at doing to my TIntercoolerloweredvalve springseditregular servicingand probably some other things I've forgottenWould just like to hear from anyone who has had anywork done by these guys and would like to hear feedback, good or bad, on the service, etcCheers
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 15/08/06 11:35 AM Posted 15/08/06 11:35 AM Hey fella, I started this thread not long back for the same reasonshttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...Brisbane+tuners
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 15/08/06 11:35 AM Posted 15/08/06 11:35 AM Hey guys/galsHad the mk1 ba turbo ute now for 2 years with a year left on the warranty.I'm slowly starting to look at tuners who could possible do the work 'im looking at doing to my TIntercoolerloweredvalve springseditregular servicingand probably some other things I've forgottenWould just like to hear from anyone who has had anywork done by these guys and would like to hear feedback, good or bad, on the service, etcCheers←your in sunnybank... what colour is you ute??
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 15/08/06 12:33 PM Posted 15/08/06 12:33 PM I know Paul (the owner of Elite Automotive) reasonably well.They've only just got the SCT software last week, so I don't think they've done any tunes yet.Paul owns an XR6T and has got good results from the exede. He's got similar power to my car with less boost. It will be interesting to see what results they get with the SCT software.One of the projects they have on the go ATM is a rebuild of a DJR with a blower and over 400 rwkw's. I figure they can't be too bad if somone will entrust trhem with their $100k+ DJR.They are one of the tuning options I've been tossing up.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 15/08/06 09:18 PM Posted 15/08/06 09:18 PM There are more tuners now, I did a job a Wilston recently and noticed one on Newmarket Road
Phoon Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 20y 9m 12d Gender: Male Posted 15/08/06 09:38 PM Posted 15/08/06 09:38 PM Talk to Steve at RDP, sponsor of this site. He did my car and is a genius with the T's and his wife, staff and him are an absolute pleasure to deal with. I have been to a few shops and spent a sh#t load unfortunately until I found the right one. Now, I wouldnt go anywhere else.CheersJeff
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 15/08/06 11:06 PM Posted 15/08/06 11:06 PM FIST - WacolRDP - RedcliffPowerTorque - BrendaleChiptorque - GCThe Brock Shop - Underwood CNJ Motorsport - Underwood Bob Romano - Morningside APC - UnderwoodHard Core Raching - Slacks Creek / UnderwoodJohn French - Woolongabba, PITS - GoldcoastMecury Motorsport - WilstonElite Automotive
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 15/08/06 11:17 PM Posted 15/08/06 11:17 PM FIST - WacolRDP - RedcliffPowerTorque - BrendaleChiptorque - GCThe Brock Shop - Underwood CNJ Motorsport - Underwood Bob Romano - Morningside APC - UnderwoodHard Core Raching - Slacks Creek / UnderwoodJohn French - Woolongabba, PITS - GoldcoastMecury Motorsport - WilstonElite Automotive←Johm French use to do all the work on my rex.... they are great with the subaru... wonder how they are going with the T?
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 15/08/06 11:21 PM Posted 15/08/06 11:21 PM Similar story to Elite, as they are big on Boostcruising .com with the ricers....
BA_XR6Turbo_Ute Member 106 Member For: 21y 1m 5d Location: Sunnybank, brisbane Posted 16/08/06 07:59 AM Author Posted 16/08/06 07:59 AM Hi allfirstly my apologies for not putting in the correct forum. just wasn't sure where but I guess a mod kindly put my thread in the right place.Now to jetute. I have a lightning strike ute with polished ladder racks on the back. Standard mk1 rims. I ask about elite as they are the closest to me. A lot easier than giong out to redcliffe. Although if push comes to shove I only want someone who knows what they are doing and I'm hearing only good things baout steve at RDPBut will see what happens. Hopfully in a years time the lads at Elite will be sufficiently proficient with the SCT software:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now