XRDRIFT Member 143 Member For: 20y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool, Sydney NSW Posted 20/08/06 07:14 AM Posted 20/08/06 07:14 AM Yes, leave it for the 30th, as a car magazine will be taking shots of some cars going from the Australian Ford Forums. that's when I'm going, gives me time to sort out tyres and wheels for the BA. So yeah, its better for the 30th plus some added incentive, maybe our cars will be in a car mag
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 21/08/06 10:48 AM Posted 21/08/06 10:48 AM Hide ya plates waranty boys
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 21/08/06 11:18 AM Posted 21/08/06 11:18 AM hey guys yeah I reckon on the 30th with the ford froum boys looks the goods!! I'll run if I can get my fuel pump in time.
XRDRIFT Member 143 Member For: 20y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool, Sydney NSW Posted 21/08/06 11:27 AM Posted 21/08/06 11:27 AM warranty, what warranty...lolI do my own basic repairs to my "T"........
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 21/08/06 11:56 AM Posted 21/08/06 11:56 AM I might make it the following week. Prestons rebuilding my gearbox next week.←Dude another box?
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 24/08/06 08:56 AM Posted 24/08/06 08:56 AM I might make it the following week. Prestons rebuilding my gearbox next week.←Dude another box?←
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 28/08/06 08:43 AM Posted 28/08/06 08:43 AM hey guys yeah I reckon on the 30th with the ford froum boys looks the goods!! I'll run if I can get my fuel pump in time.←I'l be out on wednesday also with a couple of HSV boys
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/08/06 01:02 PM Posted 28/08/06 01:02 PM I cant make it for atleast another two weeks - am away for work on the next two wednesdays! Spewin - cos the Vic boys are getting away from me again.....I got me some catching up to do!
XRDRIFT Member 143 Member For: 20y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool, Sydney NSW Posted 29/08/06 10:46 AM Posted 29/08/06 10:46 AM Well the car is ready, and cant wait to roll, first time I've ever taken a car down the 1/4 mile, should be fun...See you guys there...however turns up
XRDRIFT Member 143 Member For: 20y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool, Sydney NSW Posted 30/08/06 01:30 PM Posted 30/08/06 01:30 PM (edited) Well, it was a great night, personal goals were achieved and met great people too Cheers to rboksic,F6BF, StealthXR and and to anyone else who attended. My personal best time for the night was a 13.963 at 94.43 m/hr, from an absolutely stock XR6t with clutch issues I just now have the bug to go faster.....Well cant wait to do it again but not in anytime soon, my clutch needs some attention. Cheers once again to all the guys that came and put on a good show and maybe our cars will be gracing the pages of Ford Performance Magazine with great pics....I saved the best burout for last Edited 30/08/06 01:35 PM by XRDRIFT
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now