Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Australia
Posted

Hi every body,

I'm looking to find out more about the input plug on the ICC. I know its an NTSC input and I've heard it's an RGB input. All the DVD players that I'm looking at are A/V outputs. There must be a cheap converter on the market for A/V to what ever this other plug is. Does anyone who's actually done this mod already have any pic's or know where to source a converter?? I also need a photo of the input plug on the ICC if possible as I'm overseas at the moment and can't get to one to have a look at it. I know there are all the flash Alpine and Blaupunkt options but There must be an option out there with a realistic price tag!

Cheers Guys and Gurls

Rob

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Australia
Posted

Thanks Mate that's awesome.

Rob

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 14d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

If you're looking for a cheap DVD option, check this thread Skymaster DVD/DVB

The units can be purchased for around $100 on ebay. Add $50 for a inverter, $50 for a diversity antenna and a few $ for cabling etc and you have a DVD/STB for around $200.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...