mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 08/08/06 01:53 PM Posted 08/08/06 01:53 PM DarylIs your car using a 1/3 more fuel after the edit? Im getting about 280km out of a tank now. I have been a bit spirited in the T but even putt-ing around it uses heaps more fuel. Have you seen a difference?MG←Hope your kidding I am getting ~ 350- 400ks per tank in stop start Sydney traffic, with a few spirited bursts when traffic allows. My car runs rich as, with the larger 968 squirters @ 312 rwkw.All I can say is that you must be belting the bears off it ←Im serious I wish I was joking. Even back without the edit the car maxed about 350km around town in the start stop trafic. now its down to about 280 - 300km.Dynowog can you help me!
Guest Guests Posted 09/08/06 05:44 AM Posted 09/08/06 05:44 AM Dynowog can you help me!←you rang? uhh nope gimme a call and ill check it out!!!!0422 452 007
LightningXR6T Member 197 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 10/08/06 02:47 AM Author Posted 10/08/06 02:47 AM Hey, has anyone heard or seen Eugene. I've tried to contact him with no reply.
Guest Guests Posted 10/08/06 10:50 AM Posted 10/08/06 10:50 AM Hey, has anyone heard or seen Eugene. I've tried to contact him with no reply.←he quit his old job the other day and is in relax mode for his new job on monday so I would say he will be on soon !!!!!he also has a new number as the old work number would have been handed in I would say!!!!!
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 10/08/06 11:14 AM Posted 10/08/06 11:14 AM When are you comming to Wollongong I've got a fresh tax cheque in my hand and I want a tune
Guest Guests Posted 10/08/06 11:51 AM Posted 10/08/06 11:51 AM When are you comming to Wollongong I've got a fresh tax cheque in my hand and I want a tune ←there was some interest from there with process wests mates but you may need to travel to either sydney or camberra or up to newcastle to which ever venue or dates suit atm!!!!call me 422 452 007
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 11/08/06 08:10 AM Posted 11/08/06 08:10 AM When are you comming to Wollongong I've got a fresh tax cheque in my hand and I want a tune ←there was some interest from there with process wests mates but you may need to travel to either sydney or camberra or up to newcastle to which ever venue or dates suit atm!!!!call me 422 452 007←come to newcastle. Were a nice bunch......
LightningXR6T Member 197 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 12/08/06 12:02 AM Author Posted 12/08/06 12:02 AM Hey Mickey G, does your car still rev up to 2000rpm on a cold startup. Mine didn't after the tune, but has started doing it again! Traction Control is switching off again as well.
Guest Guests Posted 12/08/06 08:23 AM Posted 12/08/06 08:23 AM Hey Mickey G, does your car still rev up to 2000rpm on a cold startup. Mine didn't after the tune, but has started doing it again! Traction Control is switching off again as well.←try reflash it!!!!
LightningXR6T Member 197 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 13/08/06 02:20 AM Author Posted 13/08/06 02:20 AM Hey Mickey G, does your car still rev up to 2000rpm on a cold startup. Mine didn't after the tune, but has started doing it again! Traction Control is switching off again as well.←try reflash it!!!!←Thanks Nick, I'll try it and let you know. By the way, If I put a 3.5" dump pipe with a metal cat into a twin 2.5" cat back system, what effects would it have on your tune.I have already added the cat back twin 2.5" system and there does not appear to have any adveres effects!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now