Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

I think $20 is fine. And I have 2 sugars and milk in my coffee while I wait. Fair deal? Lucky I'm not Ken or I'd expect a selection of lamingtons aswell.

my useless input.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 5d
Posted

LOL, I dont have any lamingtons here so some of you guys might be out of luck! & I often do it while people wait, dont see the sense of making someone leave their car for the sake of 5-10 minutes.

Just inb case anyone wonders, I dont ever disconnect the battery, but I do unclamp it to give me that little extra room. I dont have particulalrly small hands but just seem to do it this way based on the time it would take.

& being a proffessional, I wont be sticking the glass up anyone's ass!-might be tempted to make you eat it though!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...