leroyxr6t Member 29 Member For: 20y 5m 8d Posted 25/07/06 06:39 AM Posted 25/07/06 06:39 AM Was thinking how good the xr8 bonnet looks and could picture it on the T.Has anybody done this? if so were did you get your bonnet, could you exchange your T bonnet and pay the diffrence ?Any ideas .Cheers Leigh.
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/07/06 06:43 AM Posted 25/07/06 06:43 AM I
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/07/06 06:46 AM Posted 25/07/06 06:46 AM Don't think anyone's ever done it
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Location: ACT Posted 25/07/06 06:48 AM Posted 25/07/06 06:48 AM ...No I haven't done it.
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/07/06 06:49 AM Posted 25/07/06 06:49 AM I dont think too many ppl would be interested in the XT bonnets! Im glad I put one on!
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 25/07/06 06:54 AM Posted 25/07/06 06:54 AM I've just done it and it looks good but mine was not prepped properly and they are re-doing it soon. In the meantime I bought another one and its getting fitted as we speak!
leroyxr6t Member 29 Member For: 20y 5m 8d Posted 25/07/06 07:01 AM Author Posted 25/07/06 07:01 AM IH8TOADSWhaT SORT OF MONEY DID IT SET YOU BACK .Looks great ,im a fan !
stealthxr Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 20y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire Sydney AUS Posted 25/07/06 07:08 AM Posted 25/07/06 07:08 AM got mine done.... ford OEM retails for $1700, compared 2 $370 for the flat version.... RIP OFF....
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/07/06 07:38 AM Posted 25/07/06 07:38 AM look on ebay I got mine brand new + painted for 800! Original Ford!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 25/07/06 01:45 PM Posted 25/07/06 01:45 PM I dont think too many ppl would be interested in the XT bonnets! Im glad I put one on! ←I like the flat bonnet better, looks sleeker. The bulge still looks unreal but
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now