JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 12/07/06 10:17 PM Author Posted 12/07/06 10:17 PM Congrats JB!!!!!!←Thanks Rob, btw the beast is looking very nice, are those different wheels again?←Thanks mate. They are ROH Modena's, I had MAK Stings last time I was in Melbourne.Now the baby is born, you gunna to get back into a T? You know you want to mate. Rob←I must admit Rob the only thing I miss is the power and performance. I have considered down the track getting into a Phoon but I just cannot get past the experience of dealing with ford. That and spending $50 odd K which could end up being a gamble, with build quality, problems etc. I cannot fault the cabbage cutter nor the experience with BMW service, the extra money is worth it for not having any issues and problems.Don't get me wrong, if someone could guarantee a faultless Phoon and an enjoyable experience with ford I would buy one tommorrow.We will see what happens as in a couple of years my wife may need a new car as she will loose her company car, so I may turn over the barvarian cabbage cutter and get two cars which would most likely put me in a next to new second hand Phoon.That or I would love an M3
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 12/07/06 10:20 PM Author Posted 12/07/06 10:20 PM Hey gang, been busy ←You HAVE been busy.... Congrats JB. ←Yeah have finally worked out it's better than using your hand Dags....
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 12/07/06 10:22 PM Author Posted 12/07/06 10:22 PM Congrats mate. When will the junior cape be ordered? j/kGreat news and good to see ya back. ←I have been told with the new baby that my Caped crusader days may be over...... We'll see about that! New Mini Me cape on order!
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 12/07/06 10:24 PM Author Posted 12/07/06 10:24 PM congratulations PAPA JBfabulous to hear some great news.she is so sweet and gorgeous.. well done to you and mum shazzy(have you changed a nappy yet ??)←Hey Shaz,Yeah a few, however missed the first "Tar" nappy.Thank God
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 12/07/06 10:30 PM Author Posted 12/07/06 10:30 PM Well done JB and best wishes for you and your growing family.Its good to have you back on site, you have always contributed worthy help and information, something we have all missed. Clarke←Thanks Clarke, Nice to be missed (*rubs tear from eye*)It's a shame that people are'nt sharing core information, in the early days people would point you in the right direction with no bias, and ensure that the information and advise they gave you was the right way to go about modding your T, no cheap shortcuts or alterior motives etc.Hope this continues as there seems to be alot of new members around, it would be a shame though if people are modding their T's in the path of least resistance rather than using the research and work that has been done over the years since the inception of the car and this forum.Happy to stick around and empower what I have learnt by reserching and off other long time forum members.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 24d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 12/07/06 11:41 PM Posted 12/07/06 11:41 PM congratulations PAPA JBfabulous to hear some great news.she is so sweet and gorgeous.. well done to you and mum shazzy(have you changed a nappy yet ??)←Hey Shaz,Yeah a few, however missed the first "Tar" nappy.Thank God ←you big woos its really not that much different to the melted rubber/tar after a burnout shazzy
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 13/07/06 07:01 AM Author Posted 13/07/06 07:01 AM congratulations PAPA JBfabulous to hear some great news.she is so sweet and gorgeous.. well done to you and mum shazzy(have you changed a nappy yet ??)←Hey Shaz,Yeah a few, however missed the first "Tar" nappy.Thank God ←you big woos its really not that much different to the melted rubber/tar after a burnout shazzy←Ahh yes now I thought I had seen it somewhere before....unfortunately the smell was very different
gogo Member of team Kittens Member 609 Member For: 22y 7m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 13/07/06 07:18 AM Posted 13/07/06 07:18 AM Congrats JB - great news - and fantastic that everyone is well and no troubles!Good luck for the future hunting As for who is doing what - you need to check out Robins (xlint) car which has some great new bodywork...cheers, Ben.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 13/07/06 07:25 AM Posted 13/07/06 07:25 AM Good on you JB
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now