Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 28d
  • Location: Geelong Victoria
Posted
I think you'll find that the AU T series came out before the BA Turbo  :spoton:

I agree but the AU was never nicknamed the "T" like the Turbo is. the end!!!

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
I think you'll find that the AU T series came out before the BA Turbo  :fool:

I agree but the AU was never nicknamed the "T" like the Turbo is. the end!!!

Give up you clown :thumbsup:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
looks like I win!!

Nope, you'll NEVER win!

The T-Series range was introduced by Tickford in 1999. It was the first REAL performance Ford V8 for many a year. It was always called the "T". It's just that the AU had/has so few followers that it has never been as "known" as the "T" for Turbo. However the "true T" in Ford parlance goes back quite a few years. Like mine, it also came in black! What colour is yours? IMO, if it ain't black it ain't a "T". :thumbsup:

Ivan, I have no plans for the redundant driving lights. They are just siting in the shed as of two days ago collecting dust like all the others in there LOL.

Jeff, learnt it from a master mate ... YOU! :fool::smilielol::nono:

PS. Oh yeah, the gold wheels - that's another story. Wanna hear it LOL?

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
looks like I win!!

Not really, the AUIII's were called the 'T Series' which is appropriately truncated to 'T'. If you whiny 6 potters can skip ex are six (6 letters) then so can T3 owners :thumbsup:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
It was the first REAL performance Ford V8 for many a year......

...and still is. Isn't it Mr Moderator? :thumbsup:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
The T-Series range was introduced by Tickford in 1999. It was the first REAL performance Ford V8 for many a year. It was always called the "T". It's just that the AU had/has so few followers that it has never been as "known" as the "T" for Turbo. However the "true T" in Ford parlance goes back quite a few years. Like mine, it also came in black! What colour is yours? IMO, if it ain't black it ain't a "T". :thumbsup:

Ivan, I have no plans for the redundant driving lights. They are just siting in the shed as of two days ago collecting dust like all the others in there LOL.

Jeff, learnt it from a master mate ... YOU! :fool::smilielol::nono:

PS. Oh yeah, the gold wheels - that's another story. Wanna hear it LOL?

They're coming down in price a bit lately, well alot.

On carsales there is a black (por vous) manual TE50 with 75,000k for $25,000. That's the cheapest T3 I've heard of for sale!

God they're :omg:

Lumpy :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
It was the first REAL performance Ford V8 for many a year......

...and still is. Isn't it Mr Moderator? :fool:

See, even you have learned something from this site? :thumbsup::smilielol:

Well actually I will concede the Typhoon is the best performance car about at the moment, at least as far as the Ford stable is concerned.

But I DID say "V8" and so I think that still stands as I have yet to find an unmodified BA or BF V8 that will outperform a T3.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
The T-Series range was introduced by Tickford in 1999. It was the first REAL performance Ford V8 for many a year. It was always called the "T". It's just that the AU had/has so few followers that it has never been as "known" as the "T" for Turbo. However the "true T" in Ford parlance goes back quite a few years. Like mine, it also came in black! What colour is yours? IMO, if it ain't black it ain't a "T". :thumbsup:

Ivan, I have no plans for the redundant driving lights. They are just siting in the shed as of two days ago collecting dust like all the others in there LOL.

Jeff, learnt it from a master mate ... YOU! :fool::smilielol::nono:

PS. Oh yeah, the gold wheels - that's another story. Wanna hear it LOL?

They're coming down in price a bit lately, well alot.

On carsales there is a black (por vous) manual TE50 with 75,000k for $25,000. That's the cheapest T3 I've heard of for sale!

God they're :msm:

Lumpy :omg:

I know of one that was traded in last week and he accepted just $20k for it. :spoton:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
I know of one that was traded in last week and he accepted just $20k for it. :censored:

:blink::gooff:

If we had sold the Sprint and my car we could have nearly walked straight into that :crybaby:

Lumpy :crybaby:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...