Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9d
  • Location: Monterey, NSW
Posted

<sorry mods can you move to the appropriate section?>

OK got the car back and am heading up to WSID - looks like Sydney weather will be cool and dry this week so should make for some good times.

Who is up for it - would be good to meet up with any forum members.

M G I know you've got that monster back - are you heading up there for your 10 second pass?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Exa would love to be able to head out on Wednesday but the reports of me having my car back are premature.

Its still being worked on and at this stage I do not have an exact time its going to be back on the road, I am hopeful for this week but I have a feeling I will miss Wednesday.

Good luck to those that head out though :shocked:

Regards

M G

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 21d
Posted

will be there, boots n all....look out for a winter white T...my first run with an edit and Monza intercooler....this colder weather should suit the T's just fine!

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 16d
  • Location: The sutho Shire
Posted

provided I get off work early ill be there, should be intresting it will be my first time

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CENTRAL COAST
Posted

I would love to have gone but my car is getting a new box.. but I am keen to go once mods have been complete.. good luck tomorrow guys. :stirthepot:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9d
  • Location: Monterey, NSW
Posted

well look slike a pearler of a day - gonna be plenty of power developed tonight. I will be using 3/4 throttle I think, I am just getting wheelspin.

tsammons - just bring your licence rego papers $45 and a helmet, long sleeves and long pants (oh, and shoes). Get there at 5 for scrutineering and start racing at 6. Hopefully we can get a few runs in.

See you all there, lookout for me in the Black xr6T with the bling 20's. Come up and say hi - would be good to meet you all. My first run after edit as well so who knows what times we'll be running.....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

how many are going it may be a good idea to get a private lane like we did a couple of weeks ago

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9d
  • Location: Monterey, NSW
Posted

Probably not enough going this week to get a private lane with everyone 'almost finishing' their cars.... Plus I wanna whup some Holdens.

Would you believe it I have had the battery collapse today!! of all the things that could go wrong on drag day.

A quick trip to Repco and $128 later and she's ready to go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...