markvan Member 118 Member For: 20y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: West Dapto Posted 11/06/06 09:33 AM Posted 11/06/06 09:33 AM Finally picked up my new car on Friday after a long 3 month wait. Been to busy driving it to post earlier. Am glad I picked this car
Phoon Hoon Member 156 Member For: 21y 5m 24d Posted 11/06/06 09:44 AM Posted 11/06/06 09:44 AM Details, old mate. And PICS!
markvan Member 118 Member For: 20y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: West Dapto Posted 11/06/06 09:53 AM Author Posted 11/06/06 09:53 AM BF Typhoon 0457, Shockwave, Auto, 19's, Leather, FPV Steering wheel and mats. No pics yet been raining all weekend got up early saturday and there was a bit of sun so I washed her but started raining again and she is filthy. As soon as we get some good weather I will give her a clean and take some pics. Also have to get windows tinted so I will have to go and see Cro's mate Bob the Tinter
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 2m 1d Posted 17/06/06 05:57 AM Posted 17/06/06 05:57 AM how muchh $$$$$$$$$$$
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 17/06/06 06:11 AM Posted 17/06/06 06:11 AM Finally picked up my new car on Friday after a long 3 month wait. Been to busy driving it to post earlier. Am glad I picked this car←good to hear your happy mate howmuchwazzit?? and pics please
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now