Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Dapto
Posted

Finally picked up my new car on Friday after a long 3 month wait. Been to busy driving it to post earlier. Am glad I picked this car

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Dapto
Posted

BF Typhoon 0457, Shockwave, Auto, 19's, Leather, FPV Steering wheel and mats. No pics yet been raining all weekend got up early saturday and there was a bit of sun so I washed her but started raining again and she is filthy. As soon as we get some good weather I will give her a clean and take some pics. Also have to get windows tinted so I will have to go and see Cro's mate Bob the Tinter

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Finally picked up my new car on Friday after a long 3 month wait. Been to busy driving it to post earlier. Am glad I picked this car

good to hear your happy mate :blink:

howmuchwazzit?? and pics please :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...