Rohan Member 23 Member For: 20y 9m 5d Posted 15/05/06 08:54 PM Author Posted 15/05/06 08:54 PM ←yep.heres one of an evo.http://srvidz.vidiac.com/video/970CAB18-0E...3E78186151D.htm
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 15/05/06 11:48 PM Posted 15/05/06 11:48 PM looked like some bikes to me....
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/05/06 06:20 AM Posted 16/05/06 06:20 AM looked like some bikes to me....←The vid was shot from the Evo.TOP choice of A7X music too. Fear and loathing anyone?
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 16/05/06 10:38 AM Posted 16/05/06 10:38 AM I got tons of vids of both supras and gtr's, since it was one of the two that I was gonna buy... but cash is always a problem these days... and I didnt have enough of it, but hopefully my next car will be one...
boosted_sa Member 270 Member For: 21y 2m 10d Posted 16/05/06 11:28 AM Posted 16/05/06 11:28 AM All I can say is "Goose Bumps"! That makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up!Is there any good footage of any T's out there like that?
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 16/05/06 11:35 AM Posted 16/05/06 11:35 AM All I can say is "Goose Bumps"! That makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up!Is there any good footage of any T's out there like that?←nope... although would like to see some1 film brians car that's a seriously fast machine
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 16/05/06 11:43 AM Posted 16/05/06 11:43 AM I do beleive Ive found Brians car vid....http://members.optusnet.com.au/brianlord/xr6t8u_dboss.avi
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/05/06 11:45 AM Posted 16/05/06 11:45 AM I do beleive Ive found Brians car vid....http://members.optusnet.com.au/brianlord/xr6t8u_dboss.avi←Cant wait for Big Vic Mk11 to get some more of that
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 16/05/06 11:48 AM Posted 16/05/06 11:48 AM Cant get over how loud the whistle is......farking orsome
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 16/05/06 11:49 AM Posted 16/05/06 11:49 AM I do beleive Ive found Brians car vid....http://members.optusnet.com.au/brianlord/xr6t8u_dboss.avi←seen that one... meant that would love to see it at full song, not just a 3 sec squirt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now