mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 03/05/06 01:56 AM Posted 03/05/06 01:56 AM I've been hanging out for this since I saw the teaser mid last year... and now seeing this, I know it's going to be a real corker.I loved the character Johnny Depp made Cap'n Jack Sparrow into... his meandering swagger is f'n awesome.anyways... enuff blabbering... onto the flick - I hope you have quicktime:Right Click - Save As....EnjoyMatt
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Location: Melbourne Posted 03/05/06 02:13 AM Posted 03/05/06 02:13 AM YOU the man looks awesome haven`t been hanging out for a movie this much since lord of the rings.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 03/05/06 10:43 AM Posted 03/05/06 10:43 AM HELL YESSSSSS..............AWESOME!I really enjoyed the 1st movie, "Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl" and I agree, Johnny Depp really played an awesome adaptation of the Capt'n Jack Sparrow character. Looks like more goodness in this movie. That 'trailer' has me hooked, good stuff
Guest newl Guests Posted 04/05/06 12:05 AM Posted 04/05/06 12:05 AM The direct link doesn't work. This correct link should do the trick.
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/05/06 03:55 AM Posted 04/05/06 03:55 AM Here is the direct link.. its a wmv file not mov.http://wwtdd.com/media/potc2.wmv
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now