FR33DY Member 307 Member For: 21y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/04/06 10:30 PM Posted 06/04/06 10:30 PM Hi I have the following injectors Part Number Delphi 01D030B (Lucas old 5208009, Lucas New 621031, Delphi old D3181AA) , I require the scalar information for my Capa EDIT, I need to Find out the Inject breakpoint, high slope & low slope values,The injectors were bought from http://www.racetronix.com/621031.html
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 18d Location: Perth Posted 06/04/06 11:35 PM Posted 06/04/06 11:35 PM Saleen may be able to help, I believe that he is running those injectors
FR33DY Member 307 Member For: 21y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/04/06 02:47 AM Author Posted 07/04/06 02:47 AM Is anyone else using these injectors ? If so who was the tuner ?
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 07/04/06 07:26 AM Posted 07/04/06 07:26 AM I use them intune get them in for 330 and sell em for 700
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 07/04/06 08:29 AM Posted 07/04/06 08:29 AM Is anyone else using these injectors ? If so who was the tuner ?←C&V tuned my car with those injectors. So did HPF.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now