Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 11d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 21/02/06 12:15 AM Posted 21/02/06 12:15 AM You know what's even worse than that.... a yellow Monaro with black series 2 GT stripes that I saw a couple of months ago in Dandenong.... what a cockhead....
lowfly Member 107 Member For: 20y 7m 15d Posted 22/02/06 02:06 AM Posted 22/02/06 02:06 AM If you want gt stripes I would sugest to by a gt, as bad as a commodoere exec with an hsv body kit.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah there are a lot of he old executives around dressed up with those bodykits<{POST_SNAPBACK}>A clown up here in Carnarvon WA has a silver v6 vx exec with full body kit and BLUE paint outs, he wanted to race my S2 xr8, hahahahahaha, what a loser.
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 22/02/06 05:11 AM Posted 22/02/06 05:11 AM Look good on most T's. I like Envi_XR8 's stripes
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 22/02/06 05:23 AM Posted 22/02/06 05:23 AM So, is my Cobra replica a Tranny? It is painted in GT40 colours :<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Suppose I guy with a Ac cobra should know that they came with stripes but I suppose you'll have to wait till you get TV in NZ first
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Location: leonay Posted 22/02/06 05:50 AM Posted 22/02/06 05:50 AM He might have put a Boss motor in????What do you think of these stripes:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is that a AC Cobra or a GT4O no then its a TRANNY <{POST_SNAPBACK}>dunno jeff, the XY GTHO phase III 's came with bonnet stripes like those (just didnt go over the roof)
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 22/02/06 09:45 PM Posted 22/02/06 09:45 PM (edited) So, is my Cobra replica a Tranny? It is painted in GT40 colours :<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Suppose I guy with a Ac cobra should know that they came with stripes but I suppose you'll have to wait till you get TV in NZ first <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You noddy - I asked if you thought it was a tranny as it was painted in GT40 colours - not cause it had stripes. You seem to call Commodores in Toxic trannys, etc - just wondered if you thought it was. Edited 22/02/06 09:50 PM by cobrav8
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Location: leonay Posted 22/02/06 09:57 PM Posted 22/02/06 09:57 PM what are peoples opinions on xr6/8s having gt stripes d wn the side ?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>JUST SAY NO
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Male Posted 23/02/06 01:19 AM Posted 23/02/06 01:19 AM (edited) So, is my Cobra replica a Tranny? It is painted in GT40 colours :<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Suppose I guy with a Ac cobra should know that they came with stripes but I suppose you'll have to wait till you get TV in NZ first <{POST_SNAPBACK}>oohhh that's what that square thing in the corner of my lounge is Edited 23/02/06 01:20 AM by Gavin Conroy
Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/02/06 07:56 AM Posted 24/02/06 07:56 AM what are peoples opinions on xr6/8s having gt stripes d wn the side ?JUST SAY NOJUST SAY BLOOD OATH!
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 24/02/06 10:02 AM Posted 24/02/06 10:02 AM if you like it... whackem on and enjoy...!personally, not a big fan of them on anything but the GT / GTP
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now