Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay Qld
Posted
:woot2:

that's so cool.......

I reckon he is No. One genuine bloke

a pretty good on the hugs too    :spoton:

Paul... does this mean you daughter has finally seen the light??

Shazzy

:spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL...Shazzy

NO

Paul

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 28d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
:woot2:

that's so cool.......

I reckon he is No. One genuine bloke

a pretty good on the hugs too    :spoton:

Paul... does this mean you daughter has finally seen the light??

Shazzy

:glad:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL...Shazzy

NO

Paul

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

never mind we shall just have to wear her down..... :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay Qld
Posted
:woot2:

that's so cool.......

I reckon he is No. One genuine bloke

a pretty good on the hugs too    :laughing:

Paul... does this mean you daughter has finally seen the light??

Shazzy

:sick:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL...Shazzy

NO

Paul

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

never mind we shall just have to wear her down..... :shocked:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shazzy

Been trying for the last couple years to show her the light but she is a Expensive Daewoo girl. Funny thing is if I take her to school she wants to get dropped off in the T not the Rodeo....... :sick::sick:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay, NQ
Posted

Good job Paul!

I shoulda been there!

BP

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 28d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
:woot2:

that's so cool.......

I reckon he is No. One genuine bloke

a pretty good on the hugs too    :sick:

Paul... does this mean you daughter has finally seen the light??

Shazzy

:msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL...Shazzy

NO

Paul

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

never mind we shall just have to wear her down..... :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shazzy

Been trying for the last couple years to show her the light but she is a Expensive Daewoo girl. Funny thing is if I take her to school she wants to get dropped off in the T not the Rodeo....... :msm::gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

trust me .....

"it may not happen overnight but it will happen" :msm:

I converted a couple in this home.... :msm:

shazzy

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

Great drivers, but if someone scribbled on my dashboard I would be piss*d off!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay Qld
Posted
Great drivers, but if someone scribbled on my dashboard I would be piss*d off!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No what your saying there cobrav8. Somepeople wouldnt like it but was Russ and just had to....LOL.

Not hard to get rid off really. Replace top panel and keep panel with signiture on it...... Love collecting stuff like that.

Cheers

Paul

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...