J21 Member 7 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Posted 16/02/06 04:52 AM Posted 16/02/06 04:52 AM Have to agree with the concensus of opinion so far - the BF T with the 6sp auto is in a word "SUPERB"! Ford are I believe still currently doing cash back deals on many 05 BF's - I would cancel/change your order and get what you really want. You wont regret it mate. CheersJohn
johng001 Member 192 Member For: 22y 4m 29d Location: Melb Posted 16/02/06 04:55 AM Posted 16/02/06 04:55 AM 1 Post and you've all scared him away.........Welcome by the way
Guest Guests Posted 16/02/06 05:08 AM Posted 16/02/06 05:08 AM Gee-Wizz,Where'd he go???Good one fellas!Darren
Guest FatBAt Guests Posted 16/02/06 05:17 AM Posted 16/02/06 05:17 AM I don't think he's been scared away.....I think he has been back pedalling all day with the dealer for a BA Mk11.
Guest Guests Posted 16/02/06 05:31 AM Posted 16/02/06 05:31 AM I don't think he's been scared away.....I think he has been back pedalling all day with the dealer for a BA Mk11.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah your probably right Whaddya reckon the salesman at trhe dealerships thinking? Darren
Guest FatBAt Guests Posted 16/02/06 05:40 AM Posted 16/02/06 05:40 AM I don't think he's been scared away.....I think he has been back pedalling all day with the dealer for a BA Mk11.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah your probably right Whaddya reckon the salesman at trhe dealerships thinking? Darren<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Salesman says.....damn xr6turbo.com dudes .
basil135 Member 46 Member For: 21y 1m 4d Posted 16/02/06 05:45 AM Posted 16/02/06 05:45 AM I don't think he's been scared away.....I think he has been back pedalling all day with the dealer for a BA Mk11.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah your probably right Whaddya reckon the salesman at trhe dealerships thinking? Darren<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Salesman says.....damn xr6turbo.com dudes .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Probably also thinking "there goes this months commission payment"Just try walking into any car dealer in the last week of the month & tell them that yes you are interested in the car, yes you will buy the car from them, but not until next month. Watch their face then
Guest Guests Posted 16/02/06 06:01 AM Posted 16/02/06 06:01 AM (edited) I don't think he's been scared away.....I think he has been back pedalling all day with the dealer for a BA Mk11.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah your probably right Whaddya reckon the salesman at trhe dealerships thinking? Darren<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Salesman says.....damn xr6turbo.com dudes .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Probably also thinking "there goes this months commission payment"Just try walking into any car dealer in the last week of the month & tell them that yes you are interested in the car, yes you will buy the car from them, but not until next month. Watch their face then <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Gee you could have some fun with Salesman.I predict the he'll be back here soon enough with an ex-demo MKII Turbo with 6 Speed manual...posting a new topic asking'Opinions wanted on conversion to 6 speed auto' Good on him, hope he comes back.Darren Edited 16/02/06 06:05 AM by DARREN
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 16/02/06 01:34 PM Posted 16/02/06 01:34 PM He'll be back...where else would you want to be shazzy
Phevor Member 124 Member For: 20y 8m Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/06 12:53 PM Posted 19/02/06 12:53 PM If he happens to be back (which we hope he does if considering a T) and is still looking for a great deal.. then go see Shane at Westpoint if Melb based and tell him I sent you, he'll do ya a good deal
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now