Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Are we there yet?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted
Looks like a market waiting to be tapped hey Aaron.

Nah - there's a lot of liability issues with doing it as a plug-in module.

Then again considering how some members of this forum have wasted my time and effort doing/working out stuff for them it'll be a cold day in hell before I put in an effort again.

(If there's anyone in Townsville who wants to kick the crap out a useless pice of scum let me know)

A.

I work for a transport company which has a number of offices in Townsville.

Amazing what a fully loaded b-double does to convince people, particularly when it is about to come in contact with their car.... :innocent:

  • Upstanding Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 1d
  • Location: Canberra - ACT
Posted

Thanks guys... Nah look I've got the blokes work address (he worsk for the Big T) so can cause sh*t If I could be bothered. As for other timewasters well that's what they are and I've got me a sack of bits'n'pieces that others will use up over time.

ms700 - I sent you an e-mail today (at work so you get read it monday) fishing for parts info ;) Trust me I can afford the bits - honest :innocent: - well unless they're like mega $$ :nono:

Turbo6man - I could PM you the forum names but as all the stuff is worked out via e-mail (I don't do business via the forum as it's against the rules) to keep it off the forums they could be long since gone.

*shrugs*

The longer dirtier version would name names and have transcripts and the addresses phone numbers etc etc. And to me - no matter how pissed I am it's just not cool to post that stuff up here.

A.

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

That sucks and as has been said you have done alot for us on here and to be treated like that is just not.

Karma will come around and bite these fools where it hurts the most.

Ian

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...