Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/01/06 05:49 AM Posted 18/01/06 05:49 AM Well I finally got my rear guards rolled so I could get it lowered. Im rapt. For those that have had the annoying diff bounce in first gear of the line take offs or if you have alot of power the 3rd gear rolling 80 + kay diff hop with wheel spin this mod might be for you, I had some Bilsteins revavled and then fitted with springs, all part numbers are as follows, Rear Springs C19-163, Fronts C19-178, shocks F4-BE5-A649. So verdict is, diff bounce has been reduced about 90 percent, I wouldnt mind a little lower in the front BUT I intend on running the car down the drags so you dont really want the front to low as you wont get the weight transfer.But as I said , car feels amazing.
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Gender: Male Posted 18/01/06 05:52 AM Posted 18/01/06 05:52 AM good to hear that changing shocks can get rid of the bounce.great info car looks mint
shockF6 Legacy Donating Member 478 Member For: 21y 6d Location: Melbourne Posted 18/01/06 05:57 AM Posted 18/01/06 05:57 AM looks well done of getting rid of the diff bounce
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/01/06 06:46 AM Posted 18/01/06 06:46 AM That car looks very familiar heheLove the wheels also man!
Cowiesxr6t Member 249 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Qld Posted 18/01/06 07:29 AM Posted 18/01/06 07:29 AM Guys Thanks for the info......And both cars look awesome.... Cowie
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 18/01/06 07:45 AM Posted 18/01/06 07:45 AM Nice looking cars Those mags seem to be the in thing now....quite a few people geting them
NeedmorePower Member 192 Member For: 20y 10m 13d Posted 18/01/06 08:20 AM Posted 18/01/06 08:20 AM very nice rims im getting those this week 19 by 8 and 19 9.5 on the rear im in melbourne but I carnt get them here neem to bring em from sydney, if your in melbourne where did you get them from.... also are they 19's and how much did you get the unknowns for? once again MADDDD
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/01/06 11:41 AM Posted 18/01/06 11:41 AM I can remember the price sorry! I got them from Mags wheels and tires in preston he's name is kosta he'll look after u just tell him u know pete the plumber with the black xr!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 18/01/06 12:08 PM Posted 18/01/06 12:08 PM very schmiko beast shazzy
NeedmorePower Member 192 Member For: 20y 10m 13d Posted 18/01/06 01:34 PM Posted 18/01/06 01:34 PM ok but whats the buisness name have you got a number
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now